The Princess Máxima Center has a broad-based Supervisory Board, chaired by Ir. R.L. (Rokus) van Iperen.
The Supervisory Board consists of the following members:
- Ir. R.L. (Rokus) van Iperen, chair - former president and CEO of Canon Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Drs. H.H.J. (Herman) Bol – former member of the Board of Directors of UMC Utrecht
- Prof. dr. M.J. (Max) Coppes – physician-in-chief of the Renown Children's Hospital, professor of pediatrics University of Nevada
- Drs. B. (Barbara) Fransen - director Agfra Holding
- Prof. dr. J.H. (Herre) Kingma – former chair of the Board of Directors of Medisch Spectrum Twente, former Inspector General for Public Health
- Drs. C.I.J.M. (Clémence) Ross-Van Dorp – director/administrator AGORA (palliative care support center), owner of TNWOC and former State Secretary for Health, Welfare and Sport
- Drs. BSc. R. (Rob) Stricker - management consultant, former chairman of VOKK (Dutch Childhood Cancer Parent Organization)
Secretary to the Supervisory Board is Mr. A.L.J. (Ton) van Dooremalen.